Large, complex legal matters lead to significant information risk. The best way to reduce that risk is through well designed audits. Whatever the challenge, audits can only help achieve their goal of reducing information risk and providing the necessary level of assurance when they are administered independently. The combination of Verus’ audit professionals with our data science and information management experts provide clients with an audit solution beyond their traditional expectations.
- Operational auditing that includes a systematic review of operational functions to assess efficiency and effectiveness.
- Compliance auditing that includes comprehensive reviews of an organization’s compliance with regulatory guidelines set by ruling authorities or governing bodies.
- Detailed planning to gain a full understanding of client’s legal matter and all the parties involved followed by a testing phase of client’s process and compliance. Lastly, a reporting phase with integrated analytical analysis and recommendations on best practice improvements and/or process enhancements.
- Visual reports that help clients make changes to their current processes.
- Understanding of the meaning of the report conclusion and the impact the recommended changes will have on clients’ matters.