Princeton, NJ (September 21, 2018) – Verus LLC , a provider of end-to-end litigation support services to mass tort law firms, has introduced a suite of case management and medical review services powered by Lucid, a proprietary new software platform which offers a secure, real-time view of the work in progress at any time.
According to Deb Zonies, Verus vice president of mass tort services, “Litigation support services are a labor-intensive and time-consuming activity that meaningfully detracts from a law firm’s bottom line, as well as its ability to focus on litigating matters and client representation. By outsourcing case management and medical review services to Verus, now powered by Lucid, mass tort firms can concentrate on what they do best – litigate and advocate for their clients – while having access to the real-time status of their cases in a secure environment that was customized to their own specifications.”
Watch the video below to learn more about Verus case management and medical review services powered by Lucid.
[advanced_iframe src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/X8SVk8wObLY” width=”100%” height=”350″]
Among the other benefits of Verus’ new suite of case management and medical review services are:
- Real-time case status – Lucid enables attorneys to see an overview of their inventory of cases or zoom in on a specific matter, in real time.
- Customized reports – Lucid provides both standard reports on a routine schedule as well as customizable reports showing real-time results on demand.
- Recouped case management expenses – Verus fees can typically be passed through as case costs, which can significantly impact a law firm’s bottom line.
- Reduced overhead and time managing staff – Outsourcing case management services precludes the need to spend on hiring, training and managing added staff, office space, benefits and related expenses.
- Maximized client recoveries – Verus expertise and Lucid technology provide law firms with the information and insights needed to achieve the best results for their clients.
Verus’ comprehensive suite of case management and medical review services include intake review, coordination of medical record acquisition, medical record review, claim documentation, resolution of disputed claims, claimant communications, SOL monitoring and customized reporting.
Tom Cartmell, Founding Partner of Wagstaff & Cartmell, describes his experience working with Deb Zonies, who heads up Verus’ mass tort services group: “We’ve worked with Deb on several of our projects. She understands the demands of mass torts and it’s reassuring to know our claimants are being treated with the respect they deserve. We have confidence in the results produced by the review team and appreciate the collaborative approach to creating solutions that fit our changing needs.”
Verus will attend the Mass Torts Made Perfect fall conference in Las Vegas on October 3-5, 2018. Visit Verus to learn more about Lucid and the company’s full suite of case management services. Deb Zonies and Mark Eveland will present on “Managing Your Mass Tort Cases: It’s All About Time and Money” on October 3, 2018 at 11:45 am.
- Description of our Case Management and Medical Review Services
- Benefits of using our Case Management and Medical Review Services
For information about these services, please contact us.
About Verus LLC
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ, Verus LLC is a litigation support firm that provides a full suite of services, including Case Management & Medical Review Services, Settlement Administration, Business & Advisory Services, Analytics and Document Management Services, to mass tort lawyers. The firm’s principals helped design some of the first-ever mass tort settlements and have administered more than 5 million personal injury claims and disbursed more than $10 billion in settlement funds and expenses. Today, Verus is fully engaged in providing litigation support services to law firms working on mass torts. The experts who work at Verus have experience handling cases involving defective medical devices including IVC filters, hernia mesh and transvaginal mesh, and dangerous drugs including Invokana, Taxotere, PPIs, Xarelto, Benicar and Zofran.
Verus employs more than 80 U.S.-based attorneys, nurses, accountants, statisticians and claims, operations and IT professionals to help mass tort attorneys improve operating results and maximize recoveries for their clients. For more information, visit www.verusllc.com.